Home > Fun Stuff > Scrawlings of a Madman

Scrawlings of a Madman

I wish I could say that when I’m done doing a little impromptu lecture on pelvic anatomy that there is something on paper worth saving, but well, there isn’t.  Wish you could have been there.

About these ads
Categories: Fun Stuff
  1. Jessica LeBlamc
    August 8, 2011 at 1:11 pm

Looks like a picture my 3 year colored for me last week!

2. August 9, 2011 at 12:55 am

I tried to find something in this picture but failed there is nothing :-)

3. August 9, 2011 at 7:12 pm

Ah, no, this is like a Rorshach test. I see a fetus, a pelvis, a baby, and a set of hands “catching”.

Of course, if you had said that you were lecturing on something else – say, how to swing a golf club – I’m sure I’d be able to see that in there as well.

4. August 11, 2011 at 2:53 pm

what is this ?, i have learn anatomy too , but this pic really confused me :-)

5. August 11, 2011 at 4:12 pm

Uterus, vagina, retroperitoneal/intraperitoneal division, aorta, branches of hypogastric artery…. isn’t it obvious?

6. Katharine
    December 4, 2011 at 3:43 am

Madness!

I have one small question about birth control; maybe you could answer it (I’m a pre-PhD bio student, but in neuroscience; reproductive systems boggle my brain):

There are typical use failure rates and then there are perfect use failure rates. The perfect use failure rates got explained to me by the person at Planned Parenthood who prescribed me my birth control as ‘Usually it’s either a manufacturing defect – rare – or the device is inserted wrong by the practitioner or the woman is pregnant before beginning use’.

Okay, this makes sense.

Paranoid as I am, however, I am still curious about what the story is behind these people I hear about who are all ‘I’d been using the IUD for years! Didn’t get pregnant! Suddenly did!’ or ‘Perfect use I swear didn’t do anything wrong got pregnant!’ Are these people just unusually fertile, or is there something amiss?

Put another way, in a theoretical perfect situation, where the woman is certifiably not going to get pregnant at the time of beginning use, where the contraception is not defective and is used perfectly, and where the doctor, in cases where it is necessary, inserts it perfectly, is there Absolutely No Chance Of Pregnancy Whatsoever and if not, why?

7. January 30, 2012 at 1:23 am

Nossa! Muito massa realmente esse post sobre psicologia! Parabns. Gostaria de saber se voc j entrou nesse blog de psicologia tambm… blog[ponto]psicologiaparatodos[ponto]psc[ponto]br . Desculpe colocar assim mas estava dando erro se eu colocasse o endereo certo do blog! D uma olhada l! Voc vai curtir tambm!

Beijos!

8. May 21, 2014 at 10:26 pm

In addition, wwe also have some sort of radar that shows the
    positioning of players, NPCs, but aso monsters.
    All you need to change in order to connect to your
    server is this line: online-mode=true. You can see
    where they land byy shadows on the floor.

1. No trackbacks yet.